Pages

30.12.2016- What I Wore Today #287

Friday, 30 December 2016

Although I'm not really one for party dressing (in fact tomorrow evening you'll almost certainly find me tucked up on the sofa in my pyjamas), there is something to be said for embracing a little bit of style pizazz- especially if you're looking to brighten up your daytime essentials. A burst of colour or pattern can work wonders in pepping up a winter wardrobe, particularly as a welcome antidote to gloomy days and evenings which begin at 4pm! One such recent addition to my selection of style staples has been a real boon this winter- and is a piece which I've had on a regular rotation since the day of purchase:

outfit27december
Coat- & Other Stories 
Dress- Warehouse 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome)

Needless to say, I was drawn to this Warehouse dress because of the pattern- jazzy, geometric and wonderfully colourful. I've got lots of black dresses sitting in my wardrobe, but this style fills the 'day to night' dressing void perfectly- and the long sleeved, tunic style design earns serious practicality points too- especially as the chill in the air shows no sign of letting up any time soon. Not only that, but it's ultra easy-to-wear- one of those hassle free pieces which you can reach for first thing in the morning without having to worry about anything other than taking it off of the hanger- bliss! 

What are your winter style staples?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground