Pages

31.12.2016- My Month in Pictures: December

Saturday, 31 December 2016

So here we are- the final day of 2016! More than any other, I think this year really has flown by- it seems like only five minutes ago that I was tapping away at this keyboard last December, musing on what was to unfold over the next twelve months. Well, needless to say, this year has been a bit of a rollercoaster- punishing at times, stultifyingly scary (especially in political terms...), and for me it's featured a fair bit of personal upset too, most notably after losing my beautiful dog back in July. I'm hoping to put a post together on all of that soon (it's a pretty tough experience to put into words to be honest), but needless to say that 2016 has been a bit of a heartbreaker all round. Whilst I'm not filled with confidence that 2017 is going to be a stellar year either (if this year was Vernon Dursley, I'm scared that next will be Dolores Umbridge...), I'm looking at lots of the positives on the horizon and anticipating some lovely adventures too, including a trip to Yorkshire in June. Dreamy. Whilst I start pulling together my 2017 bucket list, here's a little look back at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:

Brunching at Brontë- post coming soon/Entering the magical world of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child- #keepthesecrets!/Sunrise!/Dreamy Kate Spade shoes/Nice Fish!/Clear skies/Feeling festive/A dinner date with the most beautiful friends/Winter mornings/A pre-Christmas trip to Picturehouse Central/Adorning my wall with a new Minalima print!/Wrapping/rapping

All in all a pretty special month with lots of lovely birthday and Christmas celebrations! At the moment, I'm not too sure what January has in store- with the exception of a few trips to the theatre- but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for optimum hibernation opportunities- as well as praying for a solution to Southern Rail!

What have you been up to of late?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground