Pages

04.01.2017- Beauty Buys: Jo Malone Christmas Cracker

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

I don't know about you, but as well as being indulgent in the foodie stakes, the festive season is also one which tends to afford lots of opportunities for sampling lots of beauty treats too. I was lucky to be at home for the Christmas break, so made the most of lazy days by catching up on some much needed sleep (surely the biggest luxury of all?), as well as treating myself to a bath or two as well- a real balm for the soul and the perfect way to relax. With luxury in mind, I also found myself reaching for some new beauty favourites Jo Malone- a present for my birthday from some of the best buddies a girl could wish for:

Jo Malone Christmas Cracker: Basil and Neroli Cologne, Blackberry and Bay Body and Hand Wash, Mimosa and Cardomom Body Crème.

What a perfect gift! I regularly pop my head into Jo Malone in Covent Garden on my lunch break for a spot of window shopping, so to have the opportunity to sample some signature products in miniature is a real treat. The Basil and Neroli Cologne is a beautiful scent, citrus without being too overpowering and a lovely fresh fragrance to spritz first thing in the morning and keep topping up during the course of the day. The Blackberry and Bay Body and Handwash is another gem, with a wonderfully comforting feel- perfect for those warming baths as we continue to work our way through winter. Finally, the Mimosa and Cardomom Body Crème- another little luxury which makes combating winter skin a total treat rather than a chore!

What are your Jo Malone favourites?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Might have to buy one of the body cremes for myself it sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your Jo Malone goodies. I love the colognes and definitely want to get some more, but so many scents to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like this little treat! I'm a huge fan of the Basil and Neroli scent myself. It just smells so fresh and layers very well with other Neroli fragrances like Tom Ford or Hermes.

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground