Pages

06.01.2017- What I Wore Today #288

Friday, 6 January 2017

I've posted on a few occasions in the past about how there's nothing better than dressing down at the weekends, and as such I'm always on the lookout for some cosy essentials to add to the casual corner of my wardrobe. In fact, as I type this, I'm kitted out in some luxurious new fleecy pyjamas (starting the year as I mean to go on!), but sadly they're not quite suitable for popping on for a trip to the shops- more's the pity! Having said that, after teaming some winter staples a few weeks ago, I happened upon a cosy combination which has been something of a go-to of late:

outfit28december
Coat- c/o Very 
Jumper- Oliver Bonas 
Jeans- Topshop 
Shoes- c/o Boden
Bag- Accessorize

This jumper from Oliver Bonas was something of a pre-Christmas impulse buy, and it's a purchase which I couldn't be happier with. I love the vibrant design and it's ultra comfortable too, as well as being wonderfully warm. Here I paired it with some boyfriend jeans from Topshop which I bought before my trip to Ireland back in May- a definite investment buy which are a real weekend favourite. Keeping things casual, I reached for some Boden skate shoes and this cross-body bag from Accessorize, which is perfect for stashing all of my essentials. 

What are your weekend style staples?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. That coat looks so good on you! Love the pop of colour too!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper looks so cosy, I love it!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground