Pages

20.01.2017- Outtakes: Northern Ireland Adventures

Friday, 20 January 2017

I don't know about you, but I always tend to find that there's something about January which makes me more eager than usual to embrace a change of scenery and get away from it all. I'm lucky enough to already have a couple of trips in the planning (including a long overdue trip to see Elodie en fran├žais), but my feet are still fairly itchy and I'm eager to explore some different horizons, as well as revisit some favourites. One place which I'm desperate to revisit is Northern Ireland- after a wonderful trip last May, I've found myself missing the Emerald Isle more than ever:


It's hard to put into words just how at home I feel in beautiful Norn Iron- it's a place which holds so many special memories for me as it's where I can trace my roots back to, and where I spent so many wonderful days with my grandmother when she lived there- as much on the beach as in Belfast. Having said that, there's still so much which I haven't seen too- so last year it was lovely to spend time soaking up some truly spectacular scenery, and learning more about the history of a place which, for me at least, feels more like home than anywhere I've ever visited before, and somewhere I can't wait to go back to. 

Where are your favourite places? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground