Pages

27.01.2017- Beauty Buys: Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

Friday, 27 January 2017

As I've mentioned in a host of previous posts, keeping my skin looking at feeling tip top at this time of the year often feels like something of an ongoing battle. With blasts of arctic weather, central heating and a serious lack of Vitamin D, I'm always on the lookout for hero products to feature in my routine- especially if they come recommended. I feel like the world and his wife have been signing the praises of Oskia's Renaissance Cleansing Gel for what feels like forever, and it's a product which I finally got the opportunity to try just before Christmas- thanks to a savvy stocking filler which I snapped up from Space NK: 


With winter already proving punishing enough, I've been inclined to steer away from any abrasive products for a little while, just so that my skin has a chance to repair and (hopefully!) rejuvenate as gently as possible. This product (much lauded and oft-blogged about), is one of the most delicate I've used, so is perfect if you've got sensitive skin or are on the lookout for an alternative to some of the soapier products at the higher end of the spending spectrum. I don't find it thorough enough for everyday use (trust me, it takes something a little bit more heavy duty to tackle the grime of the Tube!), but for occasional use alongside my much loved Kiehl's favourites, it's definitely been a worthwhile buy. I'm sure I'll keep using it as we head towards spring too- watch this space! 

Have you picked up any new beauty buys recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground