Pages

08.02.2017- On the Menu: Brunch at Honey & Co

Wednesday, 8 February 2017


Last Saturday saw the first girl gang brunch date of the year, as Sophie, Hannah, Lily and I ventured to Warren Street to sample the delights of Honey & Co. It's a destination which has been on my foodie bucket list for what feels like ages, so a belated birthday celebration (Sophie) and a bon voyage (Lily) provided the perfect excuse to indulge in some truly delicious dining: 



The Big Breakfast (which we all opted for) is pretty much the perfect way to start the weekend. Abundant in moreish mezze options (including incredible labaneh, homemade ashura cereal and some of the tastiest jams ever), this sharing starter is perfectly balanced, brought together by a divine selection of homemade breads. Next up, I opted for the merguese sausage roll, served with marinated tomatoes and topped with a Cornish farm egg- a truly delicious combination. To finish, the lemon and saffron cake- a delight which I could wax lyrical about forever! If you're yet to visit Honey & Co, I can't recommend it enough- not only is the Middle Eastern inspired menu one of the most creative I think I've ever seen, but the atmosphere is truly unique too. Small but perfectly formed, I know I'll be back to eat here before I know it- and, until then, I'll be shopping at Honey & Spice just down the road to get my fix! 

Have you visited any new brunch destinations recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely wish I'd stocked up on some of that granola! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground