Pages

10.02.2017- Beauty Buys: Bloom & Wild x Birchbox

Friday, 10 February 2017

Anyone who knows me well will tell you that there are few things in life which make me happier than a fresh bunch of flowers. Whether freshly picked from the garden or picked up on the way home of a Friday night, I always feel at my most relaxed when I'm arranging beautiful blooms in a vase- and if I had to choose an alternative career, I'm pretty sure it would be in floristry! Needless to say, the biggest treat of all is having a bouquet delivered to your door- which is why I'm such a big fan of Bloom & Wild- long lasting flowers which are perfectly put together. They've recently created a brand new bouquet- The Maisie- which for a limited time only came delivered with some bespoke beauty favourites from Birchbox:


Benefit's The Porefessional is a real hero product which I've been using for a fair few years now, and an absolute godsend at this time of the year! Contenting with the elements has left my skin looking a little bit weary, so at the moment I'm regularly reaching for this magic little tube! You can rarely go wrong with a red lipstick, and this miniature from Lord & Berry packs a definite punch, although I wish it was a smidge more long lasting. I've posted about Givenchy's Live Irresistible perfume in the past, and it's lovely to be reminded of how light and airy the scent is with this handbag sized staple. 

Having last week run out of my trusty mascara, I was really keen to sample this one from Benefit. As a stop gap, Rollerlash is great, especially as the small brush is great for separating your lashes. Having said that, it's a little bit time consuming for every morning- especially if I'm up against the clock! Caudalie's instant detox mask is another hero product which I can well and truly get on board with- especially with the weather being this punishing! Speaking of which, this sakura body cream from Rituals is well and truly earning some brownie points this week- a great all rounder which combats dry skin without being too heavy. 

Have you sampled any new beauty favourites recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground