Pages

15.02.2017- On the Menu: Nordic Bakery, Covent Garden

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

When it comes to the crunch, I'm generally a creature of habit- particularly when it comes to lunchtime eats. For expediency of time, I'll usually opt for a speedy sandwich on the go, but now that the weather is pepping up (at least a little bit!), I'm determined to make the most of my lunch hour, whether that be heading out for some fresh air and a walk, or finding a new foodie destination. One such recent discovery is the stupendously Scandi new branch of Nordic Bakery:


Regular perusers of these pages might remember that I loved my visit to the Soho branch of the Nordic Bakery a few years ago, so needless to say I was very eager to take a trip to the newly opened Covent Garden branch- especially as it's only a stone's throw away from my office. Not only is this new bakery wonderfully warm and toasty, it's been designed to accommodate many more people, so feels spacious and open whilst still being really cosy. Of the treats on the menu, I plumped for the traditional ham and cheese sandwich, followed by an obligatory cinnamon bun (heaven in baked form!) and hot chocolate. I'm already planning a return visit! 

Where are your go-to lunchtime spots? 

 (Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Nordic Bakery but I've actually never been for lunch. I'd probably still go for a cinnamon bun (or two) and a coffee though. Ha!


    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground