Pages

17.02.2017- Most Wanted: & Other Stories Spring Styles

Friday, 17 February 2017

Now that the temperatures are *whisper it* creeping towards double figures, I think it's high time to start contemplating some spring styling. There's always something energising about this time of the year, especially as the sun starts to reappear for longer stretches of the day, and everything starts shaking into life again after the chilly days of winter. As such, I'm always inspired to inject a splash of spring colour into my wardrobe, and it will probably come as no surprise that & Other Stories is proving something of a one stop shop at the moment:

Colour Block Merino Wool Sweater, £45/Floral Crochet Dress, £95/Oversized Floral Sweater, £65/Flower Power Pleats Dress, £95/Floral Bra, £25/D Ring Crossbody Bag, £65/Cross Strap Leather Sandals, £65, all & Other Stories.

Confession time- I snapped up this jumper on Monday lunchtime! It had caught my eye online over the weekend, as was pretty much the first thing I spied during a cheeky visit to the Regent Street store. The last one left just happened to be in my size- a serendipitous sign if ever there was one, don't you think? It's a great basic piece, and I love the pop of colour too- a definite transitional treasure worth the investment! This floral crochet dress is singularly springlike, and I'm already wracking my brains for an upcoming special occasion to justify the investment! Holding onto the floral flavour which is so synonymous with this time of the year, this oversized sweater, which I'm sure I'll be snapping up post payday. 

Also on my shopping list, this glorious dress of dreams! I'm not sure I've ever seen anything which screams 'buy me!' so loudly- and once again I'm finding an excuse to snap it up by scouring my diary for a suitable occasion! This floral bra is a fabulously vibrant addition to any underwear drawer, and such a pretty alternative to lots of the more functional old favourites which are part of my go-to collection. My love for cross body bags is well documented on these pages, and this red style is a real must-have for spring and summer, especially if you're planning on heading off on holiday! Speaking of which, I've got my eyes firmly fixed on these cross strap sandals for my trip to France with the lads in May- you can't beat a bit of rose gold in my book!

Have you snapped up any new season essentials?

(Image credit: & Other Stories.) 

2 comments:

  1. Love your wishlist.
    Please visit my latest review here!
    http://www.sadeestyle.net/2017/02/personal-skin-care-with-luna-facial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pleated dress is so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground