Pages

20.02.2017- What I Wore Today #292

Monday, 20 February 2017

Sometimes all that it takes to help in rediscovering some old style favourites is a good old fashioned clear out. Whilst I'm yet to tackle a full (and long overdue) dissection of my wardrobe, I've been having intermittent rummages over the last couple of weeks, primarily motivated by an need to seek out some much needed insulation! In so doing, I happened across an old favourite, and one which I've really enjoyed switching up and styling of late:

outfit18february
Coat- Topshop 
Top- ASOS 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinnydip London

I picked up this bold blue coat in the January sales a fair few years ago now, and it's a classic which I'm really happy to have rediscovered, especially as the pop of statement colour is a wonderful diversion to a lot of the darker hues which tend to dominate my wardrobe at this time of the year. On a practical note, the oversized fit is perfect for me as I've been bundling up rather a lot, and anything which resembles a blanket gets a huge thumbs up too! This top from ASOS is a fairly new piece which I picked up before my birthday last December, and I've been wearing it more or less once a week since- not only do I love the print, but it's one of those great staples which lends itself perfectly to both smart and casual styling.

Have you rediscovered any style staples recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground