Pages

22.02.2017- Beauty Buys: Spring Staples from Birchbox

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Whilst I'm hastily crossing the days off of my calendar until the arrival of spring proper (it's March next week, wahooo!), I'm also gearing up for the arrival of the new season by road testing some fresh beauty essentials. I don't tend to deviate from my day to day routine all that often, but these goodies have definitely made an impression over the last couple of weeks:

Loc One and Done Shadow Stick, Laura Mercier Primer and Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray. Cat trinket dish from Oliver Bonas.

This trio are favourites from a Birchbox which my lovely friends got for me for my birthday back in December, and have become real go-to essentials for me lately. The LOC shadow stick is a great, ultra long-lasting eyeshadow which is perfect for everyday, and is wonderfully hassle free if I find myself in a rush of a morning. Regular readers will know that I'm a huge Laura Mercier fan, and use the tinted moisturiser religiously. This primer is another hero product, and a great lightweight base option for spring. Finally, Amika's volumising spray does everything it says on the tin, adding plenty of texture and body to your barnet- I'm reaching for it regularly now that my hair has had the chop!
Have you snapped up and spring beauty essentials?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.) 

2 comments:

  1. That cat dish is so cute! I love the look of the shadow stick too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you make me regret not picking up the LOC shadow stick! I went for the mascara and it was definitely NOT a good idea. Ha! Otherwise, I just got my hair done so I can imagine the BIG shampoo from Lush and a good texturizing spray will be my ultimate spring essentials.

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground