Pages

01.03.2017- What I Wore Today #293

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Whilst I've recently been spending most of my winter weekends snuggled up under the duvet, on the occasions that I have ventured out I've been keeping things casual and styling some comfortable favourites. Keeping things fuss free seems to have become a real philosophy for me of late- when, in truth, it all stems from the fact that I'm usually far too tired to plan what I'm wearing at the weekend in advance! As such, an outfit from a few weeks ago incorporated some old favourites as well as a new staple which I'm more or less living in:

outfit1march
Coat- c/o Boden 
Tee- Joanie 
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS) 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- French Connection 

A parade of pink here- thanks to this classic Boden coat which I've had for a few seasons now and a recent purchase in the shape of this tee from Joanie- surely the only item of clothing to reach for when you're heading out for a weekend brunch date! As well as being super easy to style, it's also a piece which is full of character, and which I know will be accompanying me on many future brunch appointments. Another new item here comes in the shape of this cross body bag from French Connection- another spring essential which I'm loving. 

What are your weekend style essentials?  

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. BABE ALERT! I absolutely LOVE this coat with the cropped jeans!

    I'm personally all about denim shorts / jeans and a comfy T-shirt at the weekend, but I should really invest in a statement coat / jacket to spice things up.


    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is da bomb dot com. Can this be the official Dream Team tee?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Joanie clothing, they have some really cute items and really impressed they go up to a size 22.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground