Pages

03.03.2017- My Month in Pictures: February

Friday, 3 March 2017

Another month bites the dust! Whilst February is the shortest of the year, for some reason it always seems to feel longer than it should- especially if, like me, you're always eager for spring to get kick started. The good news is that winter is (in theory at least!) behind us for the time being- and I for one can't wait for everything to start coming back to life. Whilst I'm making plans for the month ahead, here's a little look back at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:
Brunching at Honey & Co/Wishing this was my front door!/Sightseeing in my own city../Some new beauty favourites/A selection of spring pieces from Boden/Another pink bicycle of dreams.../A Liberty pit-stop/Burberry Makers House/A Blossoming Gifts delivery- full post coming soon. 

All in all a fairly relaxed month! The next few weeks are shaping up to be fairly busy for me with lots of lovely goings on- catch you on the flip side! 

What have you been up to recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground