Pages

08.03.2017- On the Menu: Aubaine Deli, Covent Garden

Wednesday, 8 March 2017


As part of my ongoing quest to make the most of my lunch breaks, I've been making a concerted effort to try as many new eating options as possible- and, working in Covent Garden, there certainly is plenty of choice on offer. It's always lovely to spot a new dining destination popping up in the piazza, and a few weeks ago I popped along to one of the newest openings- the Aubaine Deli: 


Having walked past the tantalising treats of the pastry counter every day for a fair few months now, it was wonderful to have the chance to sit down and enjoy a leisurely lunch and a pot of tea! I opted for a delicious ham and cheese baguette, followed by a raspberry and pistachio sponge cake- both of which were delicious. I'm already making plans for a return visit, and can't recommend the Aubaine Deli as the perfect pitstop in the middle of a busy day! 

Have you tried any new lunch spots recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground