Pages

10.03.2017- Spring Flowers from Blossoming Gifts

Friday, 10 March 2017

Regular readers will be well aware that I'm a huge fan of anything floral, so when the lovely people at Blossoming Gifts got in touch with the opportunity to sample one of their beautiful spring bouquets, I jumped at the chance. Keeping fresh flowers in the house is a real mood booster all year round, and over the summer I'm lucky enough to have a bountiful supply of blooms in the garden to keep my vases occupied. As everything is springing back to life after the winter, I'll have a little while longer to wait until I can get picking, so with that in mind, having some fresh flowers delivered to my doorstep a few weeks ago was a real treat:

Belfi Large Bouquet, c/o Blossoming Gifts 

What a beautiful selection of blooms! With gerberas, snapdragons and freesias, it captures the spirit of spring perfectly, and has lasted really well too. With complementary seasonal colours delicately arranged, this bouquet has looked right at home in my room, and has got me well and truly ready for spring! 

What are your favourite blooms? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground