Pages

13.03.2017- What I Wore Today #295

Monday, 13 March 2017

Well, it seems that spring has finally sprung, doesn't it?! After a glorious day on Saturday (followed somewhat predictably by a showery Sunday!), I'm hedging my bets that this is the start of the new season proper, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is ecstatic to see the back of the winter for another year. Here's to the evenings drawing out, spring blooms popping up left, right and centre in the garden, as well as the opportunity to embrace some new wardrobe wonders, with a suitably seasonal combination of colours:

outfit13march
outfit13march2
Coat- c/o Boden 
Jumper- & Other Stories 
Trousers- ASOS 
Trainers- c/o Boden 
Bag- Skinny Dip London

This pink coat from Boden has become a regular fixture on these pages of late, and it's one of those great pieces which feels like a real breath of fresh air, especially at this time of the year- particularly as the colour is a real mood booster too. Here I co-ordinated it with a recent purchase in the shape of this jumper from & Other Stories, which you might remember from my most recent wishlist post. Needless to say that it's a piece which has rapidly become a staple! Finally, I'm also springing into the new season in new these amazing new trainers from Boden, which have hardly left my feet since I unboxed them- it's love!

What are your new season essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground