Pages

20.03.2017- What I Wore Today #296

Monday, 20 March 2017

I don't know about you, but as I've grown older (and tried to downsize my wardrobe!), I've become a real fan of fuss free dressing. Practicality always wins out in my book these days, particularly when it comes to pulling together a selection of go-to staples which I know will work in almost any combination. Whilst I'm still a long way away from mastering anything near what could be classified as a capsule wardrobe, over the last few months I've been regularly reaching for a selection of essentials on a really regular basis:

outfit19march
Coat- Marks and Spencer 
Blouse- Zara 
Trousers- ASOS 
Trainers- c/o Boden 
Bag- Skinnydip London 

You can't ever really go wrong with basic block colours, can you? This coat has been a regular fixture in my wardrobe for a fair few years now, and it's a staple which I always find myself digging out at this time of the year- a real investment buy! Speaking of staples, I more or less live in these trousers from ASOS- especially as I'm making more of a concerted effort to avoid denim during the week. Finally, this blouse from Zara is a piece which I picked up towards the end of last year, and again is something which I've been reaching for at least once a week over the last few weeks- a real classic in the making! 

Which wardrobe essentials do you keep reaching for? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. love the images, thanks for sharing
    check my latest post here!
    http://www.sadeestyle.net/2017/03/loreal-kids-shampoo.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground