Pages

22.03.2017- On the Menu: Plum + Spilt Milk

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Whilst I've got a restaurant bucket list which I'm working through at a slow but steady pace, sometimes it's lovely to stumble upon some new foodie destinations by complete accident. Last Saturday, prior to an afternoon trip to the theatre and a leisurely potter around St. Pancras, my Mum and I stopped off at a spur of the moment brunch spot- Plum + Spilt Milk:


Offering impeccably presented modern British cuisine as delivered by Mark Sargeant, the menus are wonderfully varied, offering a plethora of options to satisfy even the fussiest of eaters. We ordered from the extensive Saturday brunch selection, and needless to say that both of us were well and truly impressed by our choices- smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (Mum) and crab and avocado on toast (me). Both dishes were delicious, cooked with care and prepared with the freshest of ingredients so absolutely full of flavour. To finish, I ordered the dark chocolate mousse, served with pralines and pecans- as delicious as it was photogenic! Needless to say, I'm already planning a return trip to Plum + Spilt Milk- especially as the menu is very purse friendly and the service absolutely impeccable. I can't recommend it enough! 

Where are your favourite brunch destinations? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground