Pages

29.03.2017- Beauty Buys: Miscellaneous Marvels

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Whilst I very rarely steer away from my favourite day to day beauty bits and bobs, on occasion there are a handful of purchases which I find myself reaching for, especially at this time of the year when I'm looking to switch things up a little bit as the seasons shift. Whether it's test driving a new hue of lipstick or giving some fresh skincare favourites a try, it's always nice to stumble across a miscellany of new must-haves:


Whilst I'm fairly confident that I've now got my cleansing routine fairly sorted, there are still a few occasions when a little bit of targeted extra protection goes a long way. After the harsh conditions of winter, my skin has been feeling a little bit more sensitive than it would ordinarily, which is why I've been reaching for this lip and eye cream from The Organic Pharmacy rather religiously. As a little bit of extra nourishment and protection, it's very welcome, especially as it's so light and perfect for using on the go. I picked up this Chubby Stick from Clinique for free in store just before Christmas, when the Covent Garden branch was offering samples with skincare consultations- a total treat, don't you think?! It's the perfect long-lasting, natural shade for everyday, and is a colour which is ideal for spring. Finally, with fresh blooms on the brain, this Wild Rose Beauty Balm from Neal's Yard Remedies is a multipurpose marvel which I've been grabbing on the go to nourish dry skin and lips- definitely a new makeup bag hero! 

Have you discovered any new beauty essentials recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try a Clinque Chubby Stick! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground