Pages

31.03.2017- My Month in Pictures: March

Friday, 31 March 2017

Goodness me, another month down! Here we are as April is almost ready to unfurl, and I’m sure that I’m not the only one eager to see the back of winter for the time being. For me, the last month has really flown by, but has been punctuated by lots of lovely goings on, and accompanied by lots of opportunities to snap spring coming into full bloom:

Rainbow days/Spring tulips/Hidden corners/A beautiful bouquet/Fields of gold/Spring in the air/St. Patrick's Day pride!/Brunching at Plum + Spilt Milk/Hamlet at the Almeida/Sunset over London last Wednesday/#HopeNotHate/A tale as old as time...

April is already shaping up to be quite a busy one, so I’m sure I’ll be sharing all of those adventure soon! 

What have you been up to recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground