Pages

03.04.2017- What I Wore Today #298

Monday, 3 April 2017

Happy April! Whilst I can't quite get my head around the fact that we're already four months into 2017, it's lovely to embrace the arrival of spring after so long. As I type this, I'm looking out at a blue sky and celebrating the fact that the lighter evenings have given me a much needed boost of energy- it's amazing what a spurt of sunshine can do isn't it?! With spring in mind, I've been embracing a slightly more mellow colour palette in my wardrobe over the last few weeks- whilst (of course!) keeping things practical in anticipation of those April showers...

outfit2april
Jacket- Zara 
Top- Zara 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- c/o Boden 
Bag- Skinny Dip London

Co-ordination claxon! Out of habit I tend to always veer towards black and navy hues for work wear, but teaming these grey pieces has definitely helped to inject a fresh feel into my weekday wardrobe! These trousers and this top are staples which I've posted about on plenty of occasions in the past, but this jacket is a recent Zara find which is just perfect for this time of the year, and is also a real weekend favourite too. I love the slightly oversized fit, and the buttons add a more formal detail which makes it a real multipurpose marvel. 

What are your spring essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground