Pages

05.04.2017- Most Wanted: Holiday Heroes

Wednesday, 5 April 2017


Now that April is here in all of her showery glory, it's definitely time to start getting excited about next month's holiday to France! Sophie, Michelle, Hannah and I will be paying Elodie a visit at her sunny seaside home, and I'm really looking forward to it- particularly as it gives us all the opportunity to explore somewhere new. I haven't been on a beach holiday for a fair few years, so I'm also embracing the chance to invest in some new holiday wardrobe heroes: 



Embroidered Top, £29.99, Zara/Tie Front Culottes, £45, Warehouse/V Neck Swimsuit, £45, & Other Stories/Cut Work Dress, £45, Marks and Spencer/Floppy Hat, £22, Accessorize/Naomi Sunglasses, £69, Jigsaw/Converse, £62.99, Office/Mango Metallic Backpack, £29.99, ASOS

I've been eyeing up this top from Zara for what feels like months now, and I'm sure it won't be long until I snap it up for my suitcase. I love the folksy feel, and the blue and white colour combination is synonymous with the seaside- definitely reason enough to invest! Regular readers will be well aware of my (seemingly neverending!) battle to find the perfect pair of jeans, and, as we head towards summer, I've got my eyes eagerly peeled for some more relaxed styles. This pair from Warehouse have rocketed to the top of my wishlist, and they'd be pretty perfect for travelling in too, don't you think? 

Whilst I've got a few old beach bits tucked away in a drawer, it's always nice to get into the holiday spirit with some new swimwear- and this costume from & Other Stories is a real investment piece- I love the print! Another classic comes in the shape of this dress from Marks & Spencer- a really versatile essential which comes complete with limitless styling scope. 

With practicality on the brain, this beach hat from Accessorize- a total hero if you're as susceptible to sunburn as I am! These Jigsaw sunglasses are another great essential for your hand luggage, and pretty timeless too. I've learnt from bitter (and painful!) experience that comfortable footwear is a must for any holiday, so I've got my eye on these limited edition Converse trainers from Office in the perfect spring shade. Finally, another practical option in the shape of this backpack from Mango- a real essential for stashing all of your everyday essentials. 

What are your summer holiday must haves? 

(Image credit: Zara, Warehouse, & Other Stories, Marks and Spencer, Accessorize, Jigsaw, Office and ASOS.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground