Pages

19.04.2017- What I Wore Today #300

Wednesday, 19 April 2017

There are few style staples which are more synonymous with spring than the humble trench coat, are there? I've had a handful which have come and gone from my wardrobe since I was a teenager, but there's no denying that as far as classic pieces go, it's well at the top of the 'essentials' list. Whilst I've got a cropped style from Whistles which has been with me since I turned 21, this year I was on the hunt for a new, longer line design with a slightly more relaxed feel- and happened across the perfect purchase from & Other Stories: 

outfit17april
Coat- & Other Stories 
Top- Zara 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- c/o Boden
Bag- Skinny Dip London
Sunglasees- Ray Ban c/o John Lewis

Regular readers will know that I'm a big fan of & Other Stories, and, after spotting this coat in store a few weeks ago, I snapped it up on the spot. It's the perfect essential with which to bridge the gap in seasons, and versatile enough to style in plenty of different combinations. The looser, longer line keeps it feeling really modern too, and I know that it's a piece which I'll be reaching for time and time again- much like the & Other Stories camel coat which I picked up back in the autumn. Needless to say, I'm already anticipating the opening of their forthcoming Covent Garden store- and stashing my pennies in preparation!

What are your spring essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground