Pages

21.04.2017- Beauty Buys: Everyday Essentials

Friday, 21 April 2017

I've posted on several occasions in the past about how I don't really tend to deviate from my day to day beauty routine, so it seemed like it was high time to introduce you to some of the essentials which I use religiously. These are products which have become part of every day for me- those favourites which would come with me to a desert island (as well as the factor 50, of course!) These hero buys aren't all that expensive, but make a real difference to my routine- whether it's rushing in a bleary eyed haze first thing in the morning, or keeping things fresh faced at the weekend: 
 

If there's an item any more trusty than a humble pot of Vaseline, I'm yet to discover it. It's a product I've been using every day since I was a teenager, predominantly as a lip balm, but also on unruly eyebrows and to combat dry skin during the winter. This limited edition Lulu Guinness tin sits on my dressing table and it something I reach for every morning and every evening- not bad for a couple of pounds! I've accrued an array of mini perfume samples over the last few months, and tend to stash them either in my backpack for using on the go or wait until I'm heading off on holiday as they're perfect for popping in your hand luggage. Live Irresistible by Givenchy is a real old favourite, but Geranium Odorata from Diptyque is a new discovery which I picked up from their Covent Garden store last week. Needless to say that as a floral fan, I'm well and truly sold- and already contemplating purchasing a full sized bottle! Finally, Embryolisse's Lait-Crème Concentré- a total miracle worker if ever there was one. This hydrating cream has really worked wonders on my skin, and it's one of those essentials which, once you've started using, is part of your routine for life. Even on no makeup days, this makes all the difference to how my skin looks and feels- it's light and hydrating without being too thick so is perfect as we head towards the summer months. 

What are your everyday beauty essentials? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I kept meaning to buy one of the Lulu Guinness Vaseline pots in London but never got round to it - so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentré si also one of my all-time favourite. It's so simple but also so, so good! I'm loving layering my new peptide serum from the Ordinary under it at the moment. It's such a great combination!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground