Pages

24.04.2017- What I Wore Today #301

Monday, 24 April 2017

As I've touched on on a few occasions in the past, as I've grown older I've become a lot more focused on collecting a wardrobe full of piece which I know I'll wear time and time again, rather than the trend-led styles which I used to pick up on impulse in my teens. These are the sort of staples which tend to form the crux of my day to day wardrobe, and which I'm pleased to report are still going strong after several years- including this colour block style:

outfit24april
Coat- & Other Stories 
Tunic- Zara 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinny Dip London

I picked up this tunic from Zara about three years or so ago, and it's a real perennial favourite. The contrasting colours lend it a really smart edge, and the longer line is great for switching up silhouettes too- for some reason I always feel that little bit taller when I've got a longer top on! Here I teamed it with my much love wide-legged trousers from Zara and & Other Stories trench coat- two purchases which are also with me for the long haul!

What are your style essentials?

(Image credit: Michelle Chai, please do not reproduce without permission.) 

1 comment:

  1. What. A. Babe! I also love that tunic on you!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground