Pages

01.05.2017- My Month in Pictures: April

Monday, 1 May 2017

And here we are at the start of another month....what a whirlwind this year is turning into! My April was a fairly manic one to be honest, with lots of ups and downs- more of that to come in future posts, I'm sure. As always, when things spin a little bit off kilter, I'm always eternally thankful for the support of my friends and especially the Dream Team- and I'm really looking forward to our little break later this month. Let's just say, the prospect of a beach and some sunshine is a long overdue one! Anyway, without willing time to fly by any quicker than it has been of late, here's a little peek at how I've been spending the last few weeks:

Taking a reflective moment or two at the start of the month/Blooms in the garden/Making some new friends/A feast at Hannah's Putney/St. James' Park first thing in the morning/An Easter bake/More blooms/Words of wisdom/A beautiful evening in some truly inspiring surroundings/Theatre trip!/Admiring the view/First peonies of the year! 

See you this time next month!

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. And I'm always happy to be here whenever you need me - whether it's on my hometown's beach OR in good ol' London town!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground