Pages

03.05.2017- Beauty Buys: Jo Malone Star Magnolia

Wednesday, 3 May 2017


One of the loveliest things about finding and keeping fragrances is the memories which become so synonymous with certain scents. I'll always associate some of my favourite perfumes with special memories or people, which is why it's always lovely to get inspired by new combinations too. Last payday I treated myself to a new addition in the shape of Jo Malone's Limited Edition Star Magnolia perfume: 


Magnolia is a scent which I'll always associate with home; we've had a tree blooming in our front garden since before I was born, and seeing it burst into flower is always a welcome herald of the arrival of spring. This new fragrance perfectly captures the spirit of a fresh season, with hints of magnolia leaf and orange blossom. Notes of shiso, ginger and lemon blend to add an energising edge without overwhelming the delicate floral base, creating a perfectly light spring scent- one which I'm loving (and not just because it 
evokes such lovely homely memories!)

Have you discovered any new favourite fragrances? 


(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This sounds so good! I'm definitely one to associate fragrance with things and I can't wait to crack open my Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino now it's getting warmer. It just smells like summer to me and seems quite appropriate since I'll be heading to Italy soon.

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground