Pages

10.05.2017- What I Wore Today #302

Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Now that it looks like spring is (at last!), well and truly sprung, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is eagerly switching things up in the style stakes and injecting some new energy into my everyday wardrobe. I've always been instinctively drawn to bright hues and summer styles, and a few weeks ago happened upon a new purchase which is already proving to be a real investment buy:

outfit5may
Blouse- Marks and Spencer
Jumper- Marks and Spencer
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS)
Shoes- c/o Boden
Bag- Skinny Dip London

I spotted this blouse from Marks and Spencer online a little while back, and added it to my bag more or less straight away. I'd originally been intending to stash it away in my suitcase for my holiday, but it's already had a few outings- thanks to the glorious sunshine we had a few weeks ago. It's wonderfully lightweight so lends itself perfectly to layering, and I love the pom pom details too. Definitely a design which I'm sure I'll be living in over the summer months!

 Have you picked up any new staples recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground