Pages

19.06.2017- Beauty Buys: Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne

Monday, 19 June 2017

With the outset of summer on the horizon, I'm sure I'm not the only one loving the longer evenings, lighter days and warmer weather. For me, one of the loveliest things about seguing between spring and summer is seeing so many of my favourite blooms bursting back into the garden, and spending the evenings watching the sun going down surrounded by so many lovely scents is one of the pursuits which I look forward to the most each year. With that in mind, I've been on the hunt for a new everyday scent which is synonymous with the summertime- I have found one in the shape of a Jo Malone classic:


This Peony and Blush Suede Cologne is a fragrance which I've been eager to try for a little while now, and, after treating myself last payday, I can safely say that it's already become a firm favourite. It's lovely and lightweight, so is ideal for spritzing on long summer days, with a delicate floral heart note adding a subtlety complimented by a fruity apple twist. With hints of jasmine, rose and gillyflower, it's like a blooming summer garden in a bottle- just heavenly!

What are your favourite summer scents?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground