Pages

02.08.2017- Beauty Buys: Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment

Wednesday, 2 August 2017

I don't know about you, but when I'm rushing to get out of the door and make it to the train station in the morning, I know there are certain beauty bits and bobs which it's entirely futile to try and get to grips with in a hurry. Whether it's winged eyeliner or trying to do something elaborate with my hair, sadly my skills are not quite speedy enough to accommodate anything other than the daily essentials first thing. Much the same could be said of trying to do anything other than smear a spot of Vaseline on my lips (usually lipstick and breakfast on the go proves to be a pretty messy combination)- until, that is, I discovered a brand new handbag hero from Kiehl's:


Recently launched in the UK, the Butterstick Lip Treatment really is the thing which practical dreams are made of. Marrying the best of both worlds- a hydrating and smoothing SPF lipbalm with a tint- it's something which I've been using more or less everyday since I picked it up a few weeks ago. This shade (Simply Rose) is the perfect natural pink, and the coconut oil and lemon butter formula makes it ultra-hydrating too. As well as that, it's got some serious staying power, and is super easy to apply, especially on the go as it's weighty enough so as not to disappear into the depths of your handbag. Needless to say, I'm well and truly sold, and am already thinking about which shade to snap up next! 

Have you picked up any new beauty buys recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground