Pages

08.09.2017- What I Wore Today #313

Friday, 8 September 2017

Now that we're headed towards autumn in earnest, I'm sure I'm not the only one reaching for some old fashion faithfuls. As the temperatures drop, it's always lovely to get reacquainted with those cosy casuals which wear so well throughout this transitional time of the year, and is a process which makes accepting that summer is over for another year just that little bit easier. As such, I've been rummaging through my wardrobe for some old favourites of late:

outfit3september
Jumper- Oliver Bonas 
Trousers- Zara 
Shoes- Adidas (via Spartoo)
Bag- Oliver Bonas 

This jumper was something of a spur of the moment purchase which I made last winter, and it's an investment which I couldn't be happier with. Not only is it wonderfully comfortable but it's also great for adding a pop of colour and character to some of my more run of the mill basic buys, as well as being a real mood booster on dark, bleary eyed mornings. Here I teamed it with my Zara culottes- a late summer purchase from last year which are still going strong despite having been more or less on a constant rotation from wardrobe to washing machine! 

What are your early autumn style staples? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. That jumper is so 70s cool, I think i'm going to need it! It looks so cool with culottes too! Too bad I'm not cool enough to rock those! Ha!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground