Pages

13.09.2017- What I Wore Today #314

Wednesday, 13 September 2017


I don't know about you, but I always tend to forget just how tricky it is to second guess the weather at this time of the year. Granted, a rather unpredictable climate doesn't help- especially when you find yourself contending with torrential rain one minute and glorious spells of sunshine the next. Whilst I'm yet to have a rummage through my stash of winter woollies, recently I've been attempting to cling onto the last of the summer by reaching for some fair weather favourites: 

outfit13september

Blouse- Zara 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Nike (via ASOS) 
Bag- Oliver Bonas 

You can never really go wrong with monochrome, especially during the transition between seasons. This blouse is an old favourite from Zara which I've had stashed away in my wardrobe for a fair few years now, and it's a really brilliant versatile basic which I'm sure I'll be hanging on to for many more years to come. These trousers from ASOS are another staple which I more or less live in- so much so that I'm really regretting not picking up a second pair! Finally, keeping comfort in mind, these trainers from Nike, which work wonderfully for every day. 

What are your autumn essentials? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground