Pages

28.07.2017- Beauty Buys: Summer Nail Shades

Friday, 28 July 2017

When it comes to nail maintenance, as a rule I'm usually hugely lax in sticking to anything resembling a routine. Aside from making them look tidy and giving them a good polish after I've been up to my elbows in compost in the garden, I don't really tend to treat them to much else. Don't get me wrong, I've still got a drawer full of almost every shade of nail polish under the sun, but, as ever, having the time to paint them is another matter altogether. Having said that, over recent months, I've been treating myself to a manicure at Cheeky once a month or so- taking a bit of time during my lunch break to relax and deliberate over their treatment menu- some much needed 'me' time! With that in mind, I'm resolved to make some more time for treating my talons at home- and have picked out a handful of shades which are just perfect for the summer:


Regular readers will know that I'm something of an Essie obsessive, and these colours are ones which are real favourites. Virgin Snow is the perfect halfway house between a pale blue and soft lilac- definitely one which evokes a true summer holiday feeling! On the opposite side of the spectrum, Lounge Lover is a bright coral which builds really nicely after only a couple of coats- and a great versatile addition to any summer beauty wardrobe. Finally, if you're looking for a slightly more neutral feel, BouclĂ© Greige from & Other Stories is a winner. It's a recent addition to my collection, and one which is already standing up to be a real classic! 


What are your favourite summer nail shades? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground