Pages

31.07.2017- What I Wore Today #309

Monday, 31 July 2017

Although I tend to regularly rotate between quite a limited colour palette in my day to day wardrobe (blue and black usually being the perpetual go-to uniform), sometimes it's lovely to inject a bit of energy into proceedings with a pop of bright colour here and there. Whilst the weather of late might not have proved to be particularly inspiring, I've been having a rummage through my wardrobe to dig out some colourful combinations- and one recent purchase in particular is well and truly proving to have been money well spent: 

outfit31july
Blouse- Marks and Spencer 
Trousers- ASOS 
Bag- Oliver Bonas 
Shoes- New Look 

Pink isn't usually one of my staple shades, but this blouse from Marks and Spencer caught my eye as soon as I spotted it online. Not only is the bold colour an instant mood lifter, but the frill details on the sleeves and at the collar offer a lovely trend-led touch too. Here I teamed it with my basic black trousers from ASOS, but it's definitely a piece which I'm really keen to style with lots of other wardrobe essentials. Watch this space! 

Have you snapped up any colourful pieces recently? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground