Pages

04.08.2017- My Month in Pictures: July

Friday, 4 August 2017

Another month down! Whilst it might not feel all that much like summer just at the moment, the weeks certainly are flying by, aren't they?! Scary stuff all things considered- and I'm sure I'm not the only one determined to make the most of the next few months before winter arrives and the darker evenings make everything feel just that little bit bleaker. On a brighter note, my July has been a quiet one- but with some very nice moments punctuating the last few weeks:

Spending the day at RHS Hampton/Blue skies making Monday morning a little bit easier/Interiors goals from Oliver Bonas/A crafty update for my room/The garden in full bloom/Exploring Bloomsbury/Fresh bed linen/A new Glossier favourite- full post coming soon!/Wildflowers popping up everywhere! 

After a pretty hectic couple of weeks, I'm really looking forward to taking the opportunity to relax a little bit more over the coming few weekends. Aside from a few trips to the theatre I've got no concrete plans- bliss! 

What have you been up to over the last month? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground