Pages

14.08.2017- What I Wore Today #310

Monday, 14 August 2017

Whilst the majority of my wardrobe is essentially something which largely resembles a glorified jumble sale (i.e a complete mish mash of styles!), there are a handful of everyday essentials which I tend to reach for on a regular rotation- and which co-ordinate surprisingly well! I don't think I'll ever be the sort of person to master the art of the capsule wardrobe, but during the week I tend to find myself living in more or less the same sort of pieces, usually incorporating navy in some shape or form:

outfit11august
Blouse- Warehouse 
Trousers- Zara 
Bag- Oliver Bonas 
Shoes- New Look

This Warehouse blouse is a purchase which I made last summer, alongside a matching printed pair of trousers- pyjama inspired style perfection! Whilst the full co-ord might be a little bit much for everyday, luckily it's been really easy to mix and match the separate components individually as I did here, teaming the blouse with my much worn Zara trousers for an almost top-to-toe navy blue look, punctuated by a pop of pattern which is perfect as we head (sadly!) towards the end of the summer. 

What are your favourite pieces to mix and match?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I love this Warehouse print but could never track anything down in my size :(I'm definitely a real mish mash too!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground